Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Losing Time and my Mind!

Well....it's official....I've now lost all my free time :)

I knew this was going to happen.....but boy did it hit hard!

I MISS RANDY!

Seriously.  No more lolly gagging for me.

If I'm not cooking, cleaning, driving, shopping, teaching, planning, washing, folding, loading, picking up, putting away, wiping up, setting out, brushing, pulling, dusting, refereeing, PRAYING, answering, replying, coping, copying, changing, instructing, tying, mixing, measuring......then I'm dropping off, picking up, reading, writing, mopping, sweeping, cutting, drying, bathing, delegating, pondering, clipping, and banking......

and in my free time I'm having an epiphany of how I've spent the last 13 years messing up my kids....and how all along I was being a "good" parent and not a "Christian parent......and I gave them the law and I should have given them grace!  BUT THIS is a whole other blog.....the sun is shining the baby (Linc) is napping, the kids are in room time....so I'm off to my weeding and pruning and to write a blog in my head about parenting with grace!  I can't wait to tell you all about a REALLY good book I'm reading......however at the rate I get time to read these days it may be next year before I finish!

Thankful there is enough grace for even me.......and thankful the Lord is more faithful in his gardening of me then I am in my garden!

AGHHHHHH!
:)
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry! It must be really tough going through this transition. Change is so hard, especially when it's something that makes everyday life more complicated! And yeah, that book made me think a lot too. I took notes and already found 4 or 5 other moms whose situations it spoke so well to that I was able to share those main points with. Apparently many of us have been heading the wrong direction and didn't even know it! But grace is for us too, right?

    ReplyDelete