Friday, November 4, 2011

Waiting

Waiting.

I am not patient.  I like things done yesterday......

So waiting is not easy for me.  It is not natural.  It is not how I like to spend my time.  HOWEVER it does seem to be an area the Lord desires to cultivate in my life.....BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS WAITING!

Waiting for a pot to boil.  Waiting for a lesson to start.  Waiting for the doctor.  Waiting for a baby.  Waiting for the mail.  Waiting for a phone call.  Waiting for a child.  Waiting for the bathroom.  Waiting for the computer (I share with The Boy.) Waiting for the light to change. 

  Waiting.....waiting....waiting.

I'm tired of waiting.  I'm ready to go.  To do.  To see.  To be.  To accomplish.  To watch.  To serve.  To be served :)......Ahhhh...

So here I am waiting.....

YET....
"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.  Wait for the LORD ; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
Psalm 27:13-14


AND
"I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope."
Psalm 130:5


So here we are....still waiting.....still trusting.....still hoping in the Lord.

Can't wait to see what he's up to....but for now I will!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment