Sunday, November 20, 2011

RBC Kids

What a fun weekend I have had.....and now I am EXHAUSTED!

I got to spend Friday night at a lock-in with a bunch of the kids at RBC.  We had LOADS of fun. 
We chowed on Pizza: Thank You Pizza Inn!!!! 


 We played Secret Church and Flashlight Tag....
The girls watched a Barbie Movie and did finger nails....
We had a lot of fun and a little sleep!

Love getting to hang out with these kids.  Only regret....I left my memory card at home so I only got a few pictures!



Then yesterday I got to hang with my Sunday School Class....whom I adore.

Today I got to worship....Hang with my Sunday School Peeps again...and then tonight


I got to hang out with some of the RBC Middle School Girls.

I have REALLY enjoyed getting to know them better.


We laughed!

We talked.


We picked out clocks....


And Toys for the RBC Toy Drive


 
And we acted really silly!

So much fun!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment