Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tis the Season!


It's that time of year again!
The schedule is full....but fun!

The tree is trimmed


The stockings are hung!


The kids are sooooooo excited!


We've hung the wreath


We've hung the garland


We've put out the poinsettia's

and we've run out of lights!
We'll work on fixing that tomorrow!

and oh yeah....we hung our Jesus sign...



I keep reminding my kids...."Jesus is the reason for the Season"

But I wonder


In the midst of making awesome crafts


Hanging our favorite ornaments

Do the kids get it?


We talk about Jesus


We hang our "Christian" ornaments


We do our advent wreath
(yep....my candles got a bit disfigured in the attic this year :/...)


Is it possible to make
Christmas about Christ for a child?

Santa is just so much fun.....


I'm on a quest to enjoy Christmas.....decorations, cookies, crafts, toys, gifts, food, family, music......

BUT

I want Jesus to remain central.....He really is the reason for the season!
My prayer is that this year he would be more real for me and my family.















1 comment: