Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Sweet Life!

Busy...busy...busy.....

descibes my life right now.  I don't like being busy!  It stresses me out and I feel like I am not investing and living intentionally when I get too busy.  MUST. SLOW. DOWN.

The day flew by.....in a flurry of early morning chores and errands (library, goodwill, and walmart).  School. Lots of driving.  Lunch on the road. Basketball Game in Louisburg. Lots more Driving.  Home to Finish School. Story time.  Cooking with THE GIRL.  More Chores.  BATH....Ahhhh.  Coffee Date!  Laundry folding.  Tuck in Time.  Prep for school.  Computer Time.  BLOG!  The day is over!  Where did it go?

A few things that made this crazy day sweet : Listening to the Story of Corrie ten Boom while driving all over creation.  The Audio Story of the Hiding Place is so good.  God really does filter everything he allows through his loving hands.  Everything!  I loved that THE GIRL and THE BOY got to hear this truth too.  THE GIRL was listening to THE BOY and I discussing the story of the ten Boom's and she couldn't believe that it was a true story.  Heartbreaking.

LOVED that THE GIRL Cooked Dinner.  It was so GOOD!  That sweet girl is a blessing to our family!


LOVED having coffee with 3 of the sweetest girls I know!  Oh I'm going to miss my Charity....but I am so excited for her and proud of her!!!

Could there be a cuter picture?  They are adorable! 
It really is the little moments that make life sweeter.

3 comments:

  1. those little moments are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I sure am going to miss you (and that Sophie girl...and all of you!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and love you more! Sweet Sophie! What a dear she is!

    ReplyDelete