Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Plan

I don't know if people know this about me or not....but I LOVE TO PLAN!

I like to plan birthdays, my day, school curriculum, vacations......pretty much anything!  Planning I think gives me a sense of control....in a life that often seems out of control!

Now I have lived long enough to realize that so often life does not go according to my plans....but still.....I like to plan!

So....we are entering one of my most favorite times of the year.....The Birthday Bonanza is about to begin in my little corner of the world.....
February-Twinkies turn 5
March-THE BOY turns 13!!!!  YIKES!
April-THE BABY turns 4!
May-THE GIRL turns 8!
June-MY MAN turns 36!
So let the party planning begin!!!

Also....I'm starting to plan school for next year!  I am thinking of what courses the kids will take, what activities we will participate in, what curriculum we will use.....FUN!
THE BOY will be in 8th grade!  WOW!
THE GIRL....will be in 3rd grade!
THE TWINS....are starting Kindergarten!
and THE BABY will be in Preschool!

So....I'm going to grab a pen and paper.....and spend every free moment I can find....and let the planning begin!

3 comments:

  1. Please plan my meals for me for the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I was reading your list of what you like to plan and was thinking, "*my* day? What's *my* day? Does she have some kind of special holiday for herself that I'm missing out on?" Duh, duh, and more duh. A little fuzzy this morning! Anyway, I like to plan too. And I need birthday ideas for the twinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the planning! I'm definitely a planner and its not always a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete