Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well....who would have thought this September baby would be going out to celebrate her birthday tonight?  It was a little late....but hey.....better late than never!

One of my bestest friends Kelly and I always take each other out for dinner to celebrate our birthday's.  Well Kelly was a little tied up having a baby back in August and has been busy caring for a newborn plus his 2 big brothers.....so I got to extend my birthday celebration to January!

It was so nice to go out and have a delicious dinner.  To chat and enjoy just being.  I LOVE that with Kelly I can just be.  She doesn't expect me to be_________________.  She just lets me be me! 

We talked about kids, we talked about life...and we actually planned another get together with the hubbies and the kids for next month!  I don't get to see Kelly nearly enough so I'm looking forward to having our crews get together!  Our kids always enjoy their playtime.

I have so much I want to blog about....my heart is so full right now....but I'm not ready to share all that is going on yet.  I can't really find the words to articulate my feelings...so for now just pray for me. 

I'm thankful for friends.  They sure do make life brighter!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!! I firmly believe that one should have more than one birthday celebration...one a quarter would be fun. And If there's is anything I love more than a birthday, it's a full heart! God is good!

    ReplyDelete