Thursday, December 22, 2011

Texas Came to Town

My crew was so excited to see their "Texas Cousins".
They only see each other twice a year...so they really look forward to their time together!
Grammy and Pepaw had a day jam packed with fun for all the grandkids.


We all met this morning at Grammy's house.  TL surprised my little girls with matching BFF necklaces.  They were THRILLED!  Such a sweet gift!
Thanks Trisha!


Then we headed to the Museum.
The kids had a blast....they thought everything was great
EXCEPT
The smell of the barnyard!



My city slickers could not get used to the smell!  It was so funny!


Big Ty giving Boothy a ride!


Highlight:
THE TRAIN!


Santa's Sleigh is ready to go.....guess he is still busy at work!


Check out the eagles nest we saw!


After a morning at the museum the kids got to go to Crossfit Kids Camp!
It's at my brother Matt's gym.
His 2 oldest kids were there too so my kids were surrounded with cousins....and loved it!


They had a great time....


Then we all headed out to dinner at Hog Heaven! 
Great Grandma Halsey and Randy's cousin Matt and his daughter Elise met us for dinner too.
Sophie loves Baby Elise and has been "helping" Great Grandma Halsey babysit her for about an hour each week and as a thank you Matt surprised Sophie with a candy bar bouquet tonight!
HOW SWEET!
She would watch that sweet baby anytime for no pay....but she was very excited to get the candy!
Thank you Matt!


As if we hadn't had enough fun for the day PePaw, Randy, and Barry took the herd of younguns to see the Chipmunk Movie....So I've had a couple hours alone!
Ahhhh.....

Thanks Grammy and Pepaw for spoiling my kids and planning such a fun day for all the cousins!
You guys are the best!

I told my kids (who don't believe in Santa) to tell other kids, who do believe and ask them about it, that we don't need Santa to come to our house because we have Grammy and Pepaw and Nanny and Pa!  That way they don't ruin Santa for other kids!
(I got that idea from a sweet lady in our co-op)

My kids are soooo blessed to have 4 amazing grandparents who not only spoil them with activities, and gifts, but also with time.  What a blessing!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness have y'all been busy today! You are going to have some tired kiddos when they get home!

    ReplyDelete