Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Dance Part 1


Last night was Lydia's little Dance Show.

It was fun to watch her.


She takes dance at Nina's and Mrs. Nikki is her teacher.
She LOVES Mrs. Nikki!


It is so fun to watch her.  She wants to do each move exactly right.
She keeps count and works VERY hard.

I am not even a little bit of a perfectionist.....so I am intrigued by this trait in Lydia.
Lydia reminds me a lot of my sweet Mama!
They just seem to naturally do most everything very well....it is fascinating to me.


She had fun having her special night to shine!
BIG THANK YOU to Grammy and Pepaw for giving her dance lessons....
SHE REALLY ENJOYS IT!
BIG THANK YOU to Kristen Cheek for letting us borrow Libby's old dance costume...
It fit perfectly and looked precious!
THANK YOU!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Lydia was adorable! Loved watching her. She did a great job. Love, love, love Sweet Lydia!

    ReplyDelete