Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bike Rides and Game Night

We have been busy enjoying our last few days of Christmas Break.... 

Lots of Bike Riding


and guess who learned to ride without training wheels today?


That would be Lydia!  Randy spent the last 3 days working with her and today....she took off!
YEAH!

Another highlight of the week was Family Game Night....The Girl got a new game for Christmas so we decided to play......


The little ones didn't quite get it....so I think we will have to try again....after we tuck the little ones into bed!


So after this game fizzled we tried Just Dance for Kids....another Christmas Gift....


Let me just say.....this was so fun!


We ALL enjoyed it!


LOTS of laughs


Lots of great moves


We ended up keeping the kids up way past their bedtime....it was so much fun!


I sure do love my family!

Back to the Books on Monday!




2 comments:

  1. That dance game looks so fun! I need to get my oldest on that to loosen him up a little:) And way to go Lydia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! Looks like so much fun and love at the Stewart house! Love you all. Big Yeah goes out to brave Lydia on her biking skills!

    ReplyDelete