Saturday, December 3, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me!


You will NEVER believe what happened this morning!
Randy found out a few weeks ago that a new Crocs store was opening at Southpointe.
Their Grand Opening was this morning at 9:00.
As part of their Grand Opening they were going to chose 5 people present, at random, to win 2 minutes in the store to grab whatever they could.
They chose me!!!!!!!!
The only catch....you can not exchange....at any store.....
(they enter your info in the computer and send it to all their stores....)
so you have to get the sizes you need.
2 minutes goes FAST!
It was sooooooo fun!
but too fast....I had great intentions of getting shoes for cousins
and neighbors
and Randy (sorry babe)
but it was FAST!
Randy and the kids were outside the store cheering me on!
It really was a blast!
Definitely the highlight of my day!


The kids were super excited!

Those Crocs piles are the other winners loot

Here's ours!

I was able to get 13 pairs of shoes!

I was grabbing my size (we started on the women's side) and kids sizes (that came next)
as I rounded the corner to the men's section the lady called out,  "Times up grab your last pair!"
I grabbed a pair from the men's section and was so grateful it was THE BOYS size but so sorry I didn't get any for my sweet man :(
He's not mad at me though!


What a HUGE blessing!

Thank you Crocs!!!!!

Also....to make it even a better prize: for every pair I grabbed Crocs donated a pair of Crocs to the Methodist Children's Home to provide shoes for needy children!

PRAISE THE LORD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!

What a great way to start my Saturday!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow! god is so good! What a great experience. Great to know they're also donating shoes to the Meth. Children's Home.

    ReplyDelete