Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cousins!

One of the biggest blessings in our life is extended family.
We are so blessed to have so much of our families here in town.
Unfortunately, we don't get to spend as much time with them as we would like to.
However this has been the week of family...and it has been WoNdErFuL!
Randy's sister, my sweet sister-in-law Rhonda, hosted a delightful cookie exchange this week.

It was such a great time of fellowship!
THEN on Thursday
Grammy (Randy's mom) treated the girl cousins to Disney on Ice!


I had some VERY happy girls!


What a fun and special treat for us!


They LOVED seeing Cinderella


The costumes were amazing!


Thank you so much GRAMMY!
You are so generous!
I really loved the extra time I got to spend with Rhonda this week.


Then today....we had our 3rd annual Christmas ornament making day with the Crabtree cousins!


This is BEFORE


Yes....this is a picture of me on my blog.....You can thank Randy!


Jack and Joshua are BUDDIES!
Love those smiles!



The Girl was a BIG helper!


As soon as the boys did their ornaments they headed out side for a Nerf War.


This is my sweet sister-in-law Holly.  She has been busy moving, getting ready for Christmas, taking care of her 3 young children....BUSY!
I don't get enough time with her either!

We are MESSY!
However....there was no perminant damage done!

After the kids got cold....they came in and played some Wii!


Love my kids tons.....but I sure do love all my nieces and nephews too!
SO grateful that most of them live here....
and REALLY looking forward to seeing the 2 Texas cousins over Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment