Thursday, June 16, 2011

Swim Team


I am a big time swim team fan....
Why?
Because my kids are good swimmers....
and I credit it to swim team.
When I say good swimmers....I don't mean the best  swimmers.  I don't mean great swimmers.  I mean they are strong, solid, capable swimmers.
It is a great way to exercise.  It makes me more comfortable with them around the water.  I love how they compete against themselves....trying to beat their best time...not their best friend.
It is a great, fun sport.....Hopefully next year I'll have the whole crew swimming!
This is THE GIRLS second year....and she is such a great little athlete.  Loves hanging with her friends too!

This is THE BOYS 7th year and he is very faithful and very consistent.  He just keeps on keeping on and I for one think there is a lot to be said for diligence.
This is the HOMESCHOOL swim crew.



1 comment: