Thursday, June 16, 2011

100 Things.....

Well today is my 100th post.  So in keeping with blogger tradition I listed 100 things about me.  I must say....I had a time coming up with 100 things about me.  I've worked on this post for DAYS....and finally am DONE!  So this is just about all there is to know about me.  I must warn you....it is not too exciting!

1.  My middle name is Lynne
2.  My middle name is also my Mama's middle name.
3.  My girls middle names are not Lynne.  They are Grace, Hope, and Faith.
4.  I have a degree in elementary education.
5.  My favorite ice cream in Mint Chocolate Chip from Maple View Farms in Hillsborough....YUM!
6.  I have never broken a bone.
7.  My front tooth is fake.
8.  I lost my front tooth from running a Duke Aquatic Center when I was a kid.  I fell.  The same thing    happened to my brother.  So don't run at the pool!
9.  I went to a wedding without my fake front tooth once. 
10.  I was embarrassed,
11.  I was "held back" in the third grade.
12.  I have an older sister.  18 months older.
13.  I have a younger brother.  3 1/2 years younger.
14.  I became a Christian when I was 7.
15.  I want a fancy camera.
16.  I started walking with the Lord when I was 23.
17.  I am scared of mice.  REALLY REALLY REALLY scared.
18.  I went to UNC-G
19.  I graduated from UNC-W.
20.  I got married when I was 20.
21.  I got married in Duke Chapel.
22.  We went to Disney World for our Honeymoon.
23.  I still love Disney World.
24.  I think the Magic Kingdom is Magical!
25.  My favorite color is brown with pink polka dots :)
26.  My dream car is a new, fully loaded 12 passenger van.
27.  My other dream car is a new, green, Jaguar convertable.
28.  I had my wisdom teeth pulled when I was 18.

YES I have lived a fascinating life :)......this is a lot of stuff to come up with!

29.  I have 2 neices. Trisha Lynn and Julia
30.  I have 5 nephews.  Tyler, Geer, Joshua, Booth, and Gray
31.  I like to watch court TV.
32.  I also secretly (well not so secretly) long to go on almost all the JOY club outings at church.
33.  I am really good at putt-putt (at least I used to be...it's been a looooong time).
34.  I often dream of sitting at the ocean, with my feet in the water, reading.
35.  I have always wanted a bunch of kids.
36.  I have a bunch of kids.
37.  My first dogs name was Cracker Jack.  He was a golden retriever.
38.  I have lived in 18 houses in my 35 years.
39.  The house I live in now is the longest I've lived in a house since getting married.  It's been 3 years!
40.  I have no desire to move....ever.
41.  I will celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary in August.
43.  I don't remember meeting Randy (my husband).
44.  I wasn't drunk....I just was young....about 4.
45.  I have a tattoo
46.  I can't spell.
47.  I hate to do laundry.
48.  I have a golden retriever, named Mindy
49.  I worked in a coffee shop in collage owned by Newt Gingrich's daughter.
50.  I can make a mean latte.
51.  I would love to travel across the country in an RV with my family.
52.  I have all 4 of my grandparents still living.
53.  I can't carry a tune in a bucket....but I LOVE to sing.
54.  I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth.
55.  I am really nosey.
56.  When I was a baby I had to wear a brace on my hips because they were not aligned.
57.  I like to write.
58.  I love the smell of gardenias.
59.  My favorite tea is Strawberry Chocolate.....it tastes just like Chocolate dipped strawberries!  They sell it at Whole Foods only.....YUM!

Sorry I am not very interesting!

60.  My favorite fruit is an apple or watermelon.
61.  I am not a picky eater.....except peanut butter.....I only like Peter Pan reduced fat creamy Peanut Butter.  I know it's weird....but that junk is good!
62.  My favorite "church" song is I am Free
63.  My second favorite is Amazing Grace.
64.  My birthday is September 6th.
65.  I will be 36.
66.  I am surprisingly strong.
67.  I went to Eno Valley Elementary School.
68.  I went to Bragtown 6th grade center
69.  I went to Carrington Middle School
70.  I went to Cresset for High School
71.  I am not athletic
72.  I am fascinated by people.  Interested in their stories.  Intrigued by personalities.....so interesting!
73.  The older I get the more I like (love) coffee.
74.  I secretly dream of becoming a counselor.
75.  I am REALLY clumsy.
76.  I know all 8 reindeer's names.
77.  I secretly dream of writing a book.
78.  My favorite candy is Hot Tamales
79.  I know all 7 dwarfs names.
80.  I like blue cheese dressing with chunks of blue cheese.
81.  I like the sunshine.....a lot!
82.  I like kids.....a lot!
83.  I don't like religion....at all.
84.  I don't like when people fight....just to be right.
85.  I snore, allegedly.
86.  My children are the apples of my eye.
87.  I took piano.....it didn't work.
88.  I am almost legally blind.  20/350 is my vision in one eye and 20/375 in the other.
89.  I still bite my nails when I am nervous.
90.  I am shy.....I just hide it well.
91.  I HATE public speaking.
92.  I LOVE public writing.
93.  Sometimes I sing in the car and use a hairbrush as a microphone. 
94.  I used to play school and mom all day.  Just like I still do.  Good prep!
95.  I randomly make up songs and poems.  Sometimes at inappropriate times.
96.  I'm not an animal person.....at all. 
97.  However....I do love my dog Mindy.
98.  I watch Law and Order re-runs....a lot.....Randy loves this ;)
99.  I have an aunt who is a year and one month younger then me.
100.  I am not having another baby......ever!

The END!
Whew that was tough!

3 comments:

  1. Love your post and love love love you more! You're a wonderful writer. I believe you will be published! Just keep doing what you love doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to read-- "boring" or not, I was interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved reading these! I learned some new things about you :)

    ReplyDelete