Friday, June 3, 2011

Randy Man

Well I obviously couldn't let the day get away without posting about my love....RANDY!

I thought about telling our love story.  I thought about listing all the reasons I love him....I thought about posting about our day and how we celebrated.....but I decided

I would simply be the scribe for my Guest Bloggers today:

I interviewed the kids....and the subject was....DADDY.....each child was interviewed in private so they didn't hear each others answers....

Here are their unedited words about Daddy:

I asked THE BOY:  "What is your best memory with Daddy?"
He said,  "The weekend we went to Charlotte to Nathan Smith's church and played secret church and then when we came home and he took just me to the Penguins game."


I also asked, "What is your favorite thing about Daddy?"
He said, "He plays Call of Duty with me."


I asked THE GIRL:  "What does Daddy do when he is not at work?"
She said, "He plays with me."

I also asked her "How would you describe Daddy to someone who didn't know him?"
She said, "I would tell them he is hyper and silly."


I asked TWINKIE BOY: "What is the best time you ever had with Daddy?"
He said, "Throwing snowballs at each other."

I also asked him:  "What is your favorite thing about Daddy?"
He said, "He plays with me a lot"


I asked TWINKIE GIRL: "Who is Daddy's Best Friend?"
She said, "SHAY!" (I thought she would say me!)

I also asked her, "How would you describe Daddy?"
She said, "He has short hair.  He is white. He is handsome and he acts nice."


I asked THE BABY:  "What does Daddy liked to eat?"
She said, "roast beef, mashed potatoes, he likes drinking lemonade, and eating broccoli....He likes ALL HEALTHY FOOD!"

I also asked her, "What is your favorite thing about Daddy?"
She said, "He plays puppy dogs with me."

Happy Birthday Randy!
I love you so much! 
I love your character.  I love your sense of humor.  I love the Dad you our to our kids.  I love that you sacrifice for us.  I love the way you love us.  I love how smart you are.  I love sharing life with you!


This is supposed to say 36 :)

Love,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Great post Kim! We love Randy too! He's a great son-in-law. Great husband to you & Daddy to those sweet grands! Happy doughnut day Randy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the description of Randy! Hope he had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's all I know to say.

    ReplyDelete