Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Girl's Party....FINALLY

Today we FINALLY had THE GIRL'S Birthday Party!
Her Birthday was May 10th but she really wanted a pool party and we aren't allowed to have guests at our pool on the weekend until after swim team is over.
So....I said "yes" to the pool party.....but she had to wait 9 weeks.
She was so patient and it was worth the wait!
She had a long awaited pool party and the weather was PERFECT!

The kid's had a great time diving, sliding, swimming, playing Fox and Geese......It was a great group of kids and everyone got along really well.

They chowed down on pizza, watermelon, chips, Kool-Aid, and Cake....YUMMY!
It was fun to celebrate with............

Friends from Basketball....


Friends from Church....


(unfortunately I didn't get her picture with Sky....she actually had 2 parties to be at...but at least they were both at the pool so she kept running back and forth and unfortunately....I missed getting her picture :(  )

With Neighbors


With friends from Co-op




(unfortunately Meredith and Lindsay were out of town.....The Girl was soooo sad they were not able to come!)


Wish I had taken more pictures!  I was too busy chatting with all my sweet friends!  But it was a great day.  We had so much fun!
Now....I can relax....I'm DONE with the birthday bonanza....until February!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment