Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cleaning Frenzy!

Whew....what a whirlwind.  I've been gearing up this week for camp and for school.  So I've been a cleaning, packing, planning, decluttering maniac all week long!  We leave tomorrow for children's camp and are so excited....but when we get back Sunday everything has to ready because school begins on Monday! I want to start off with a neat house.  So I have been working!  I so wish I had taken more before and after photos....because...... it is looking good....finally and I know it won't stay this way for long.  I'd like to have photographic evidence of how nice it looked for a while.  I even did closets and cabinets and drawers!  The good news is that we are leaving tomorrow morning and not coming back until Sunday....which means my house will be looking good until at least late Sunday :) and that my friend may be a record!

I finally thought to take a before and after when I got to the laundry room....so here it is before

I know....it was bad...but if you had seen my kids rooms and closets and game cabinet....you would not think this was too bad!
and here it is after:
TA-DA!


When life is CrAzY and I feel like I can't control my circumstances or feel overwhelmed....then I clean!
So my house is looking good these days!
Ahhhh....now if I could just get it to stay clean.

So Randy had started to cut the grass tonight, I wanted the yard straightened up before we left too, and we ended up having an impromptu neighborhood gathering and as we sat and and watched Randy my kind neighbor felt bad for Randy sweating away.  Not only did Brian feel bad for Randy but he took it a step further and went up and got his Mac Daddy lawn mower and cut our grass and gave the kiddos a ride!

Thanks Brian!

Ya'll are GREAT neighbors!
We are going to have to have a cookout our treat!
He is a sweet yard angel!  He came by and weed eated around our house while we were away too!
He is WAY to nice!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our neighbors!

Night!

PS

I'm going to try to blog at camp but I'll have to see how the connection is.


No comments:

Post a Comment