Sunday, July 31, 2011

Children's Camp, Boston, and Nanny's

Well we have just arrived home from Children's Camp 2011
Whew and it was fun!
Randy and I both went with THE GIRL and 18 other kids and 5 other adults from our church!

While the 3 of us were at Children's Camp in South Carolina, THE BOY was with some of the adults and youth from our church in Boston, Massachusetts on a Mission Trip.

THE TWINKIES and THE BABY spent 4 days at Nanny and Pa's!

We all reunited tonight and while we all had a GREAT time on our varies adventures it was nice to all be back together and to be able to share the highlights!  I was particularly happy to see The Boy.  It had been too long!

Jennifer's Blog

Does a fantastic job of detailing our Camp Adventures so I will refrain for rehashing all that here.
I spent over an hour uploading 107 photos of all the RBC kids...and was so excited to share....but apparently it overloaded my blog :(....so check out Jennifer's we had a lot of the same general photos.  I may post some later....and I may not!  I am very technically challenged!

The Boy had so much fun visiting with the Chasteen's, hanging with the RBC follks, meeting the people of Metford, sightseeing, going to the baseball game, and serving the community.  He said it is definitely something he would want to do again.  Love that he had the opportunity to go.

The Twinkies and The Baby had a Blast at Nanny's.
They went swimming, played in the sprinkler, went to Nanny's church, picked blueberries, tried Tutti Fruity, went on a hike, watered Nanny's flowers.....and I'm sure much more!
I've enjoyed hearing about all their adventures.

Love that everyone had such a great time.
Welp.....tomorrow's Monday....so gotta finish getting ready for school!
The bell rings sharply at 8:30!
and I am soooo not ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment