Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Baby

Six years ago today our sweet baby Audrey Faith was born.  She has been the absolute delight of my life.  We did not plan for Audrey.....which is strange because having children did not come easily to us.....BUT God planned for her.  She is the cherry on top of our family. 

I found out we were expecting her when I had newborn twins!  Talk about surprise!  So the twins and Audrey are just 14 months apart!!!!  Those first few years are a BLUR!
To say I was exhausted was a gross understatement!
Audrey was born six weeks early.


She had a virus when she was born and was very sick.  She spent her first 2 weeks of life in an incubator at the hospital. 
However she has been healthy as a horse ever since!
Praise the Lord!
 
We are so thankful that Gods plan involved her life.  She has brought sunshine to our family.


Audrey's best friends are her sisters.
She adores them and they love her too!

She is a fashionista.

She is independent.

She is funny.

She is a good student.

She is a ham!

She loves to dance.

She loves her red blanket....her thumb.....and her dog.


She celebrated her birthday this year with a family party at Chuck E Cheese.

I can't believe my baby is 6!!!!  I am so grateful to have her in my life.  She has brought such joy!














2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Audrey! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Audrey!! My kids are singing Happy Birthday and dancing around the kitchen right now...think you would like that.

    ReplyDelete