Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pictures!

I realized tonight I have not uploaded  pictures from my phone in a long time....
So brace yourself....
Here comes a March/April update.

Lydia enjoying ice cream and listening to the Groovynators at The Depot in Hillsborough

Celebrating the Flight Athletic teams at the Basketball/Volleyball Banquet
Go Flight!


Lincoln came a week after his surgery and we spoiled him!


We usually don't watch much TV but we let him lounge around watching shows quite a bit that week!

Poor Baby!

He was back to his old happy self the next week.


Stuffing Easter Eggs for the Co-op Easter egg hunt!

Dying Easter Eggs


I also got to enjoy a yogurt date with Audrey!
As we were walking in we passed an elderly lady and Audrey was waving like crazy at her.
The lady smiled at Audrey and waved back.
The lady looked a LOT like Granny.
I asked Audrey why she was waving to her.
She said, "She reminds me of Granny."
I asked her if she missed Granny.  She said, "Yes Granny always gave lots of hugs!"
Yes she did.  I miss her too.


Enjoying a hike through the park with the Parks :)

Audrey and Mariana stole my phone....and took 100 pictures of their cute selves!


Easter at Nanny's.  
Sweet Julia is dressed up as Cinderella!
Then Julia decided Sophie should be a pretty princess.
I love this picture of Lydia and Julia.
Two sweet girls.


Time to go on errands!
Yes this is how they dress when we go in public!

My big boy posed willingly for a photo!

So cute
Amy and Stella when they joined us for the Easter Egg Hunt at Rose of Sharron.
Stella looks JUST like Amy when she was little!
Adorable!



Trisha Lynn singing with the praise band.
She did a great job and has amazing stage presence!

Pa helping Audrey with her birthday locket.
I love this picture.

Family staring contest at Audrey's Golden Corral Birthday Dinner.


Yep....that is how we roll!
Good Times

Jack is obviously excited about seeing this movie.....

simply based on the title!

Then....

Yesterday afternoon we were able to go have ice cream and visit with my parents at Maple View Farm.
Afterwards we went back to their house and had dinner and watched the game with my sister and brother and his family.  It was a great day and I didn't take one single picture!
Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment