Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

This is one of my most favoritist times of the year......

Life slows down....just a bit.....at the Stewart abode.

Basketball has ended.....which means I can have a life again and may even be able to sleep in on a Saturday!!!!!!

Odyssey is over.  Which means I can stay home on Monday's and Friday's and Saturdays.....and I may even have the chance to clean my house.....it is OVERdue!

We are almost to the midway point of the birthday season.

School is entering its final semester.

I am absolutely LOVING my women's Bible Study Group!  I didn't realize until last week how long it had been since I had been in an all women's Bible Study.  Oh my word!  I had forgotten how much I loved it!  I've filled my time with kids, and Sunday School, and University of Life classes, and personal Bible time.....BUT I have missed the fellowship of sisters sharing the word together!  What a precious blessing!  LOVE IT!

Ahh.....Breathe!

It is also almost time for the Homeschool Conference....which even though I have just completed my 9th year homeschooling....I've never attended.  Well....I think this is going to be my year!  I am planning to go with a couple of my girlfriends after we drop our older kids off for homeschool week at Mountain Top!  Woop-Woop!

Yep.....Let the planning begin!  I am anxious to sip coffee and discuss curriculum and seek insight from these dear friends.  I am eager to browse through row, upon row, upon row of books!!!!  I'm such a nerd!  I am hungry for the encouragement from all the wonderful guest and speakers.  I am sooooo looking forward to this season!

I am enjoying the change of weather.  Enjoying the world waking up from winter.  Yes it was a mild winter....thank you Lord!  With our personal hardships this winter....I think a harsh winter may have sent me over the edge...I get a bit depressed every winter....not sure why......but the milder weather (and more notably the Lord.....stayed that off this winter!)........but still I just relish the change from winter to spring.

It was a hard winter.  Job changes.  Losses.  In relationships......in loved ones......in dreams.....in hopes.  But now it is spring!   New opportunities.  New adventures.  New relationships.  New hopes.  New dreams.......New dresses....New life........Yep.......I love this time of year!

1 comment: