Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Surprise....I Forgot!

What a Morning!

Whew......

We woke up, started off as usual....were outside enjoying the beautiful weather and having story time....when Amy came by to drop off Knox and Stella!

I had totally forgotten I told her I would watch them this morning while she went to a funeral for her sisters dear friend.

I was totally looking forward to it....I was totally committed to do it.....I am totally glad I was home.....but I must admit....it had totally slipped my mind!

So I wasn't as organized and prepared for it as I normally would have been.

BUT....look at these two:


How could they not make your day?


Obviously my kids were thrilled to have company!
So.....school time quickly became play time!


Jack and Sophie played basketball


The weather was so nice!


I am so glad we got to enjoy it!


No telling what these two are plotting..
Best Friend Sisters!

<3

<3

After lunch, a walk, lots of outside play, some inside fun.....everyone is worn out!
Including me!
8 kids is a lot of kids!
They were all very well behaved and Andrew and Sophie were a huge help while getting lunch ready and feeding the babies and getting shoes and strollers to go outside.
I wish I had taken more pictures.....there were some really sweet moments....but they kept me hopping!
Knox and Stella headed home.
Roomime is almost over.
So although its ringing a bit late......School is back in session!

Love how flexible we can be with school.....but it still has to get done!




1 comment: