Saturday, May 7, 2011

Guess Whooo's turning 8?????

Tonight we got to have Sophie's "Family Party". 
She turns 8 on Tuesday!
Now for any of her friends moms that are reading this.....she will be having a "Friend Party"
BUT
She wants to have it at the pool....so she is going to wait until June so it will be warmer!

The menu was of course: hot dogs, hamburger, baked beans, chips....and ICE CREAM CAKE!!!!

So nice having the family here to celebrate....but we missed GRAMMY, she was in Texas visiting Ryan and his family.  So Pepaw was solo tonight!

The Party really got lively when CrAzY Great Uncle Ryan got here.  He is a barrel of laughs.  Randy and Ryan=Comedy!
Sophie looked forward to her party all day!

Enjoying a little snuggle from Julia!

Making wishes!

The funniest part was that as the party was winding down Knox decided he wanted to have some cereal.....then of course so did my 3 little ones!  So after a BIG dinner AND CAKE....they all had a bowl of cereal!
I couldn't help but think of me and Knox's Granddaddy and my kids Great Granddaddy....he always liked to have a bowl of cold cereal before bed too!
I guess Knox takes after his Grandaddy a bit!

It was a fun night with family!



Now that is a sweet bunch of cousins!
I just LOVED
Celebrating My Sweet Girl.  I can't believe she will be 8 on Tuesday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a fun party, Kim! And Matt is also a cereal before bed kind of guy:)

    ReplyDelete