Monday, April 4, 2011

Life is NOT always Parties and Polka Dots!

In an effort to keep my blog from becoming a highlight reel....I thought I would include a few pictures of the not so great moments as of late.....JUST trying to keep it real!

This little photo makes me laugh.  Randy got very mad at me for taking it (but he is okay with me using it now...because enough time has passed and my neighbor, Michelle, has been eager for me to blog about it :)).  As I snapped the photo he assured me this was nothing to blog about :)

GUESS what happened?  He was being his usual fun Daddy self and wrestling the kids (right before bed :/) and decided to do one of his super cool, jump from the air bounce on the bed moves, to send 5 kids flying in the air.....off THE GIRLS bed.....um....we will just say that didn't end so well :)


My man worked very hard to fix it and was on the right track....but didn't have the exact tools he needed so in his wisdom he called my parents "old neighbor" Dr. Burch (the same one that built my parents table) and HE FIXED IT...in 1 day for free!
THANK YOU DR. BURCH!!!

The next one is a little more recent....from like today....
Our sweet dog Mindy was at her Dog Open House yesterday
check out Golden Creek Kennels if you are interested (they are the BEST)

AND

so Randy being the sweetheart he is gave her a bath when she got home....she was DIRTY from all the fun she had swimming.
I was so grateful....she looked so nice and smelled so good.
In case you have never met Mindy...she is a white colored golden. 
She is BEAUTIFUL!

ANYWAY

so today the kids and I took her out to play....and she proceeded to chase our neighbors dog, Tinkerbelle, which they do most days and they both LOVE. She had all sorts of fun and then she decided to swim in a muddy ditch we have in our back yard....


OOPS Sorry Randy!  I guess I will be bathing her tomorrow!

So don't worry....life around here is definitley broken and dirty....I just tend to not pull out the camera as often for those moments!

Hope your Monday has not been quite as messy as mine!
Love-
Kim


2 comments:

  1. Fun to be able to look back at those moments and laugh! I always remember about the Randy wrestling the kids before bed tradition from way back when you just had two kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... I LOVE the picture of Mindy. That is too funny.

    ReplyDelete