Thursday, March 24, 2011

SURPRISE!!!!


Well the highlight of our day (week, month) without a doubt was seeing JASON AND CHARITY!!!!


The little ones were thrilled!  It's been about 2 and half months since we've seen them and boy have my kids missed them!  So needless to say today was delightful. 
The kids have asked lots of questions over the last few months about where Jason and Charity are going and why they are leaving.

TWINKIE BOY was so cute.  He asked Charity, "if she was going to tell the whole world about Jesus?"  She said she was going to tell the people in Slovakia but that she needed his help she couldn't tell everyone!  She is planting seeds in his heart and mind!  THANK YOU!

They were all smiles!


Jason surprised THE BOY during Spanish class and boy was he surprised!


Jason couldn't get over how much THE BOY had grown up in the few short months he had been gone. 

Then they went to see THE GIRL.....

My girl LOVES Charity.  She had the same reaction I did.  She cried.  She couldn't put her feelings into words.  I know she like me was so happy to have a  final unexpected goodbye.  I know she was so happy to see her Charity one more time.  I know she loved getting one more hug.  I know she was also sad.  It's hard to let someone you love go.
THE GIRL had a look of sheer joy and RAN and hugged Charity.  Then she got all teary eyed and snuggled up for a picture.  When Jason suggested THE GIRL get in between them for the picture she just snuggled in closer to Charity.  She LOVES Charity.
Boy....
We are going to miss Jason and Charity.
BUT
I am so proud of them!  They are brave and they are obedient and they are sacrificing for Christ.

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring Shalom" Isaiah 57:2


I love you guys.  I WILL MISS YOU and I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.  I cannot wait to see what the Lord is going to do through you guys!!!!!

I will love ya'll forever!  Thank you for sharing your lives with us!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment