Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Boy

Happy Birthday to You!  What a year it has been.  You are really growing up and becoming a really fun and cool person.  You make us all very proud.  It is official....you are a TEENAGER!

I love how you can have fun....no matter what you are doing.  You make eVeRyThInG Fun!

I love that in general, we ALL have our moments, you are VERY tolerant of your younger brothers and sisters.  God is using them to make you, and me, more patient!


I love that you are learning to listen to others ideas and to work well with other people.  Which is hard-even for grownups.....but such an important life skill!




I love that you willingly serve others.
I love how you love your little sisters and are helping to model for them the way they should expect to be treated by guys.

I love that you love church.

I really love that you are facing you fears.  We all have fears.....but I love that you are CHOOSING not to be controlled by yours.  That is a sign of maturity and the mark of the kind of man you are becoming.  I pray that you will continue to reject passivity and FACE the giants!

You are THE MAN!

Awesome!

Remember....that GREAT risk=GREAT reward!

I love that you are my guinea pig.  You've been a great one :)  You have gone easy on your old mom!  Thanks for letting me mess up....and make mistakes....and allowing me to be a very imperfect parent!


I love that you are my FIRSTBORN!

I love your smile.

I love your sense of adventure.



I love the people you have chosen to look up to.

I pray that God will continue to bring good, Godly role models into your life.

I love that you take time for your brother.

I love that you like to learn.

I love that you are making wise choices in your friendships.

I love how passionate you get about what you love.
GO STEELERS!



I love the example you are setting for TWINKIE BOY.  I love that you allow him to be a part of your life.

I love that you are starting to sacrifice what you want in the moment for what is in the future and are willing to work and to wait.  I pray that this will continue to be developed in your life over the years.  Good things are so worth waiting for.  DON"T short change yourself.....WAIT for the BEST!

I LOVE BEING YOUR MOM!


Happy Birthday Big A!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Andrew! Love you Buddy! It's official - U R A Teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to THE BOY!!!

    Welcome to the Teenage Mom Club!

    ReplyDelete