Monday, March 28, 2011

The Weekend

TA-DA

Guess What?  My new workboxes arrived and I spent Saturday setting them up!!!!  Fun, fun, fun!

AND

Sweet Randy put a new cover on our sandbox!!!!
Which I've been wanting for some time!!!



So I am a happy camper!

Then we went to my brother and his son (Gray's) Birthday Celebration!  It was a superhero party.....they started off by making masks!



Who is that masked man?

We had dinner and cake!  Holly made an awesome superhero cake.  She is AmAzInG!

The Birthday Boys!

Then they all dressed up!

We had a van full of pooped puppies by the time we headed home.


I didn't get a picture of Twinkie Girl in her mask.....but she REALLY liked hers....she even wore it to church on Sunday!

I love the weekends!



3 comments:

  1. Loved having y'all here, Kim! I really really hope no one got sick this week!! We were naive to think that we could escape the stomach bug. Joshua ended up fine, but Matt got it over the weekend and Julia threw up yesterday so I know there were germs going around when y'all were here. I'm so sorry if we infected y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy and I had a very mild stomach bug but the kids have been fine. It's so hard to know what to do. I know we have unwittingly infected people over the years! It's just part of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new workboxes! They look so organized and neat!

    ReplyDelete