Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hope you are all having a great Wednesday....Mine has  been okay.  It started early and I had a good workout at Crossfit (check it out at www.crossfitorange.com) and it has just been going way to fast ever since!  Besides the regular school/meals/cleaning/refereeing....I also decided I need to organize art supplies today?....I have no idea why that was a priority....but for some reason it was!  So now I have a nice organized art cabinet!

THE TWINKIE BOY started speech therapy back today.  It was nice nice to see Mrs. Ruby after having the summer off.  He had a great time and was quite the talker today!  I forgot how hard it is to get everyone there and settled.  And then to keep them quiet and working on their school or coloring (for the younger ones) so we don't disrupt his therapy....at least it's only twice a week!  UGH!  It will be worth it one day!


The kids have been a HANDFUL today....ugh!  So I must admit I'm very happy it is room time.  I needed a break.  After room time we must finish up our last bits of school (Spelling, History and Writing for THE BOY and History for THE GIRL) and then THE GIRL, THE TWINKIE GIRL, and THE BABY have gymnastics!  That is a weekly highlight for them.  They LOVE it and I love it because they can all 3 do it at the same time/same place which equals much less running around for me!



Then tonight we get to go to our AWANA sign up!  Which should be loads of fun for the kids with all the inflatables and their buddies!  Too much fun!  And tomorrow.....Co-op starts back so Mommy will be up late tonight getting ready so we can make it on time (or at least near on time) tomorrow!

Now for a random side note:  I REALLY want to go camping.  I want to take the whole family go to the mountains and sleep in the woods and start a fire and cook marshmallow's and hot dogs....the whole nine yards.....but Randy is not as excited as I am.  So if there are any experienced campers out there could you please give me some pointers, supply ideas, what to do if a storm breaks lose ideas.....etc.  I have big plans for the fall :)  Now I've just got to convince Randy of how fun it will be :)

Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. I don't have lots of experience to offer you, but I do have 2 tents you can borrow. A nice 3 person (really 2 adults) one and a 5 person one. You can put the kids in the big one and have little one for you and Randy. Just let me know if you want to borrow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev! I may take you up on that!

    ReplyDelete