Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pajama Day

Well.....as I sit here sipping my lukewarm coffee I am enjoying a more relaxed pace today.  So often I jump out of bed and feel like I am off to the races until the moment I have all the kiddos tucked back in bed about 14 hours later.  NOT TODAY!


Last night....much to the kids delight....I announced that today was our annual PAJAMA DAY!  That is a special school tradition.....Usually once a year (sometimes twice) the kids get to sleep in a little (until 8) and then are awakened to breakfast in bed.....



followed by some of their school work in bed.......



They get to keep on their PJ's until lunch.......

and it just gives the whole day a much more relaxed feel. 

I like PJ Day!

4 comments:

  1. I may have to implement pajama day here! Even your puppy looks like he had fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm - Except for the breakfast in bed part, we almost have PJ Day everyday. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think next PJ Day you need to invite a "special guest" :) this looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome to come Sherri :)

    ReplyDelete