Friday, December 21, 2012

Tea Time!

If you see decorated deer you know you must be at Emma's house!
I love her home!
 
 
I so anticipate our annual co-op tea party!
I see these ladies each week....but we are always busy working....
The tea is one of the few times that we get to sit, talk, enjoy, and fellowship for an extended period of time.
So many of my most favorite people all together at one time!
LOVE
Emma knows how to host a tea!

 
She is English...for real!
I wish you could just hear her talk!
PRECIOUS!
 
pictured above are:
Emma (standing), Marci, and Pattye
 
The menu (in part):
Tomato, Egg, Salmon, and Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Scones with whipped cream and jam
Chicken Salad on crackers.
Cheese and Crackers
Meringues (my favorite)
Pound Cake
Muffins
Mince Meat Pies
Sausage thingies.....
Ginger cupcakes
Yummy cookies (Hootie Cootie Cook-a-Dotties??)
Macaroons
Sugar Plum Fairy Tea with Sugar Cubes!
Ahhh....I feel like a princess!
 
Karen, Julie, Lisa, and Rebecca....LOVE these ladies!
 

 
Several were missing: Denise, Kay, Sarah, Carolyn, Lorene, and Amy couldn't make it!
 
Above are Linda, Beatriz, and Pattye.
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Aleksandra.
 
Here is Emma with her mom.
Her parents were visiting from England.
So it was fun to meet them.
They were so cute!

 
These women are the sisters of my heart.  They labor week in and week out and pour out their time, their money, their knowledge, their love....to educate my children.  I am deeply indebted to each of them.  I am SO happy these women are investing their lives into my children.
They are treasures!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment