Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Monthly Weight Update....

It's that time again....The Great Weight Update!!! 

Welp, Randy has been plugging along.  He had a small bump while on the cruise but jumped right back into his good eating and exercise when we got back.  He is now down 65 pounds!!!!   He's been at it for 25 weeks.  He's averaging 2.6 pounds per week.  Woot-Woot!  He is looking mighty fine!  He exercises ALL. THE. TIME!  He works out for 42 minutes and burns around 850 calories.  He is much better at exercising then I am.  His biggest excitement was that he reached his first goal this week.....He is no longer obese (according to the BMI chart) he is now overweight!!!!  Yeah Randy!

I'm still at it too.  I am sooooooo excited that I FINALLY passed the 50 pound mark! That has been a big goal for me.   I've lost 53 pounds total now.  I've been on the plan for 26 weeks.  I'm averaging  2.04 pounds a week.  YEAH!!!  I exercise about 5 days a week.  Sometimes 6.  I workout 30 minutes and burn about 410 calories. 

So together that is 118 pounds!  We are getting close to an Andrew!  We are both excited Christmas is near because we both don't fit in our clothes anymore....which is a nice problem to have!

I'm trying to stay really focused over Christmas with all the parties, celebrations, gatherings, and recitals....and not overeat!  My holiday plan is to focus on the people and the events and not the food.  I'm also going to try to be extra faithful in my workout because that gives me a little more freedom with my eating. 

This morning my kids were messing on their Leap-Pads and started freaking out because they found some pictures of me before I lost weight.  Oh. My. Word!  I may have to post some before and midway photos for your viewing pleasure next month.  WOW!  I don't think I realized how big I had gotten.  I still have a LOOOONNNG way to go.....but looking at that picture I realize how far I have come.  WOW!

Anyway, Hope I don't bore you...but knowing I'm going to update my blog each month helps keep me motivated and accountable. 

Love,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I know the joy of looking back. Keep it up, Sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just happened to see this on facebook. GO Kim! You guys are AWESOME! That's awesome discipline to lose weight on vacation, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on your milestones....however, I don't like reading blogs without pictures! You truely should step it up! :)

    ReplyDelete