Friday, April 13, 2012

We're Expecting!

We Are Expecting.....






PUPPIES!

Sorry-I just couldn't resist :)

Today has been a BIG day for BABIES at RBC!  Baby Bennett, Baby Jake and Ella, and looks like Baby Reese will make her appearance later today too.......
LOVE THESE BABIES!
CONGRATULATIONS
Brooke and Kevin, Jenny and Mike, and Kelly and Brad!

So no I will never be making that wonderful announcement again....but our sweet dog Mindy is indeed expecting!

She is due at the end of the month and if you are interested in one of her puppies you can contact Susan at Golden Creek Kennels

Don't know if there are any reservations available but all Susan's dogs are precious!

My kids are BEGGING for me to let them keep one.....
The Answer:
NO!  Absolutely No WAY!
My House is CROWDED!  Wouldn't trade Mindy for anything.....but no more puppies for me!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment