Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Week!

Meet sweet Stella!



Stella is my sweet cousin!
She looks JUST like Amy to me!
Soooooo pretty!

I LOVE HER!

She has been coming for half days this week on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!
So far....so good!
She comes from 8-12
She eats, snuggles, and naps.....and goes home.
Such a sweet little dose of sugar!


She loves to listen to Lydia read!


It is nice having a little baby to snuggle!


Lots of people to play with!


But boy oh boy....do the days go FAST!  We start promptly at 7:30....and it takes every minute of the day to get school done!
However I do count moments like this as PE, Playtime, and Cleanup....


The kids are dancing and jumping around.....which equals exercise!
Sweet Linc....is having a good ole time.....which equals playtime!
and
Mindy is eating all the crumbs from under my couch cushions....which counts as cleaning!

I say multi-tasking ROCKS!
and
So does my job!
Look at the view of my world....


wouldn't trade it!



While I keep busy at home....I feel good knowing that these two fine men are keeping the City of Durham humming!



Seriously though....Randy loves his job!
He loves working for Rick!
They are a lot alike......in more then just their Sunday attire!

This weekend we had a quick trip with my parents and sister and brother and sister in law and their kids.....plus Sophie's friend Hannah to Pullen Park!




My parents treated all the kids to a ride on the carousel


SMILES!


They also treated the whole crew to a train ride!


LOVE Gray's smile!

I left the park with some VERY tired, hot, and thirsty children....
So we stopped at the closest gas station and got slushies!
YUM!




We have also spent our fair share of time at the doctors offices this week:
Orthodontist....


Checkups....

and Follow up appointments at the Dermatologist.....and Nose doctor.....Whew!
Lots...of....waiting....rooms!


Highlight of Jack's week.....
When we were headed home from one of our appointments we passed by a golf course near our neighborhood....and the sprinkler was on....he said PLEASE let us run through it....PLEASE!


I almost said no.....I'm glad I didn't....


They LOVED it!


And all this activity....and fun....and peoples....equals LOTS OF MESS!


Now...don't ask why the milk is in the sink....because I don't know????
This is just how I found it!

Things are hopping around here!
Love,
Kim







4 comments:

  1. haha! i love the last picture of the milk in the sink...i could just see you shrugging and giggling at it! too funny :) love your posts...and you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Before I saw the words under the last picture, I definitely thought, "Why is that milk in the sink? Must be gone bad." So much energy in this post! But happy energy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew!!! Love your post and love the living in the minute golf course sprinkler fun! Hope Gene doesn't turn those Stewart young'uns in! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to relax and enjoy each moment... very hard for me - I was raised in a very controlled environment - when I finish growing up, I want to be like you!!!

    Great blog

    ReplyDelete