Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Only Been a Week???

I am honestly amazed at all the living that can take place in a week.
It was just last Friday that Randy and Sophie were at the church lock-in...
And Andrew was hanging out with his buddy and going to several birthdays....
And the Littles and I were exploring the woods


What an adventure!


Taking Risks.....


Having Fun.....

Riding Bikes.....


Laughing!


Balance!


Finding Treasures!


Having Fun!


After the big adventure....we had baths and trimmed our nails...
YUMMY!


Love my crazy girl!

Then we capped off the night with a round of Candy Land!





Good Times!


The rest of the week was filled with School and Lincoln and Stella and Errands and Dance and Guitar and Church and Stomach Bugs and Cooking and Laundry and Cleaning....and LOTS of TV.  I was in a funk....and the kids had tummy aches and we did what had to be done and I let them watch too much TV!

Then at last FRIDAY....


We dropped Mindy off at Mrs. Susan's to have her PUPPIES!


We packed our stuff!
Tried to contain our joy.....


Sent the kids off to the lake with Grammy and Pepaw


Everyone was all smiles!

Can't wait to hear all about their weekend!
I know I had a great one.
Gearing up for Monday!










No comments:

Post a Comment