Saturday, January 14, 2012

Update on My CrAzY Life!

Well.....The beach was fun.....and life was waiting when we got back!

Monday-was school and Odyssey and Sophie Basketball Practice, and Andrew Guitar.....

Tuesday-was school and Andrew Basketball Practice and Grandma to the doctor and Lydia Dance....

Wednesday-was school and errands and Andrew Basketball Game and Church.....

Thursday-was Co-op and Audrey Dance.....

Friday-was Grocery shopping, and paperwork for my daycare, and school and House Cleaning and Laundry and a brief visit with my parents, and Andrew Away Basketball Game......

Today was Jackson Pictures, Jackson Practice, Jackson Game, Sophie Pictures, Sophie Game, Andrew Game, Drop Andrew and Sophie off for sleepovers........and I've done NOTHING and Saturday is quickly coming to an end......

I didn't finish cleaning, I didn't make the hair bows I wanted to make for Sophie's basketball team, I didn't visit (or even call to check on) one of my friends who is recovering, I didn't make stew I was wanting to put in the freezer, I haven't planned school for next week.  I haven't planned my week or my menu or my co-op lessons.......I haven't taken pictures.....I haven't bathed the dog.....I haven't cleaned out my car......I haven't gone to Goodwill......I haven't called about 10 friends that I'm sure think I have dropped off the face of the planet......I haven't done so much......

I haven't blogged.....but now I am.......

My forever list!

I did hug my kids and kiss them and cook for them and cheer for them and take a 30 minute power nap........

So much done.....so much undone.......So much to do......

It was a week.....and it is going, going, gone.....

I'm REALLY excited about this coming week......
Cause guess what???????

RANDY HAS AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY AT 9:00 am......SO PLEASE PRAY!!!!!!!  WE ARE SOOOOO HOPEFUL!  PRAY, PRAY, PRAY :)

I guess that is it for now.....I must whip up a gourmet dinner of left over mac and cheese, frozen chicken nuggets, and fresh apple slices for my kids :)  then baths, a movie, and bedtime!  I may get something done tonight....the biggies are away so I can do an early bedtime for the littles and hopefully get ready for next week.....

Here are my measly pictures from the week:  This is the schoolroom at the end of the day.....

Now it's ready again for tomorrow!


I did take pictures of Jackson's team....


So sweet!


Can't believe the weekend is almost over!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a week! I was thinking the interview was Tuesday. Will be praying! Am praying! Love you Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete