Sunday, January 22, 2012

Things that made me laugh this week!

I have a house full of funny people.  So even weeks that turn out pretty crazy....we usually have a few good laughs.  Here are some snippets from this week:

Jackson kept touching his pants and looked concerned.  He said....."I don't know if this is apple juice or pee....Mommy smell it...."  

I looked troubled and said...."Uhmmmm.....I'll pass....just change!"

WOW!

Then in a tender moment while Audrey is "fixing" my hair during one of Andrew's 800 ball games.....she screams (my kids do not know how to talk quietly) "Mommy Why is your hair brown and white and gray?"

"Uhmmmmm........guess it's past due for a color!"

It's on my too do list.....it's actually been on it since Christmas...but keeps getting pushed off......THIS IS THE WEEK!

Today at church my kids are marveling in a certain pregnant woman's belly.  They are questioning where is the babies head....feet....bottom....

Then Jackson......has a question....."Does he fart?"

OH BOY I'M GOING TO HAVE MY HANDS FULL WITH THIS BOY!



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!! Too funny. You just can't make that stuff up. I'm seeing what I have to look forward to ;) Love your sweet kids.

    ReplyDelete