Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year....New Plans!

Happy 2012!

I'm excited about this year.  It is hopefully going to be a year with lots of new and exciting adventures in our little corner....


We rang in the New Year Family Style....

A Little Dancing, Lots of Movies, Some Cards, Homemade Brunswick Stew, Store Bought Brownies..
Good Times!

Here's a Little of what I am excited about:

The hope of Randy finding a new job!

We are also excited about a BIG new adventure for THE BOY....

He will be starting highschool in the fall....and we are thinking now that we will be sending him to school. 
We think this will be a good transition for him to make before college. 
He is excited....and so are we!


I am also excited to announce that I am opening a home daycare. I have openings for 2 children.  This is something I have thought about doing off and on over the years but with my children being so young....I felt like I was already running one!  Now that they are older and we are in a groove I feel the time is right! 
I am REALLY excited about this opportunity....so if you know anyone looking or are looking for yourself you can email me at momto5@nc.rr.com and I can answer any questions you may have or get you some additional information!

A new year is alwasys very exciting for me!  New adventures are always so appealing!  Looking forward to 2012!

Happy New Year!

Kim


1 comment: