Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Meet our Newest Buddy.....


Meet Lincoln!

He's our newest little buddy!

He is my very first Daycare kiddo.  His mom and dad are long time friends of Randy and I.  We've known his Dad since high school and his mom....since they got married!  Love them!

Lincoln fits right into the mix!


He is such a good boy!  He is so happy.  He is very sweet.  He sleeps well...and a lot.  He eats well.....and a lot! He is low maintenance....that is my kind of guy!


I was most nervous about him meeting Mindy....Mindy gets very excited when she meets new people and I wasn't sure how she would be around a little person....but Audrey has Mindy pretty well broken in and they were fast friends.


We've been finger painting (that is why he is half naked in all the pictures....I didn't want to mess up his shirt)


Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather.


Fighting about who gets to feed Lincoln.


And getting all his sugar!


Today Randy even took us out for lunch!


Lincoln liked his dessert best!
Frozen Yogurt....YUMMY!

Then we went "baby shopping" and bought a couple fun toys for Lincoln to have at our house.
I also got an umbrella stroller....because tomorrow he gets to join us at co-op!  So I need wheels!

It's always an adventure!
But I can tell you this.....we sure are enjoying it!


Another bonus.....the kids are so excited to see Lincoln that they are very diligent in getting their work done so they can play with him.  They have finished by 3:00 both days!
I'm sure the novelty will wear off....but I'm taking advantage of it while I can!

Loving that Sweet Boy!









1 comment:

  1. Love your post. You are a special lady and I know those kiddo's think so too!

    ReplyDelete