Friday, August 5, 2011

Meet Stella Jean


Have you ever seen such a bundle of preciousness?
We got to spend about 4 hours this morning with this sweet, sweet, baby girl!  She is my first cousin.

Boy are we smitten!  We passed her around and loved on her and enjoyed visiting with Amy (her mom/my aunt).  Such a sweet time!  I was at kids camp last week when she was born so I was itching to see her!

Randy couldn't believe how little she was!

Here's my other cousin, Knox, and Stella Jeans big brother!  What a sweet boy!

I can't believe I didn't get a picture of THE GIRL, because she was a baby hog!  Randy got some on his phone.  She definitely enjoyed holding Baby Stella!
Stella is a good baby, she hardly made so much as a peep!
So happy for Amy, Ryan, and Knox!!!!
What a wonderful way to spend our morning!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim

PS. No I still don't want another baby....although I do want to babysit!




No comments:

Post a Comment