Monday, May 12, 2014

Celebrating Sophie!

This has been a fun and busy weekend of celebrating my Sophie Girl.  She is 11 going on 18.  The celebrations started on Friday.  She woke up and got busy decorating her cupcakes. 

She wanted to do the decorating this year.  She did a great job!

Then my mom, Nanny, came by to pick Sophie up for her birthday shopping trip. 

Mom took Sophie shopping at Five Below, Target, and Aeropostal and then to lunch at Firebird.  Then Nanny dropped her off at her art class.

Friday evening was filled with Grandparents, Family, Cousins, and a couple friends coming over for Pizza, Cake, and Ice Cream.




 Her girlfriends spent the night and they stayed up LATE!


Saturday after her friends left Aunt Rhonda took Sophie to Claire's and Justice and to Chinese to lunch.  Very sweet!  She came home in time to clean her room and help setup for her Spa Party. 

She had a few friends over for some pampering. 



What a very sweet group of girls!


My mom had taken my three youngest kiddos to the movies and to her house and Randy and Andrew had gone with my brother to play some basketball so it was just me and the 6 girls.  They were all so well mannered and sweet.  It was very quiet.  A rarity at my house!



Saturday night our family had dinner at Cracker Barrel and came home to go to bed early.  We were worn out from our super fun weekend.


Happy Birthday Girly!  So proud of the beautiful young lady you are becoming.  Love you forever.


1 comment:

  1. 11? Seriously?? That means that I am 5x older than her. I may actually be too old to be her boyfriend. Oh the horror.

    ReplyDelete