Saturday, May 17, 2014

Seasons

Another season of change.  




After 2 and a half years we are saying goodbye to Lincoln.  He will be missed!



Jackson is so sad.


He brought a LOT of joy to our household each day!


Speaking of changes.....


We are in the process of changing our old sandbox into a raised garden.
Hopefully this project will be finished this week!

School has ended for this year.  We start in early August and don't take too many breaks so we finish up early!

This week was our last co-op.



It is hard saying goodbye to students!

I'll miss mom coming over twice a week to help with school!
What a blessing she has been!


However it is wonderful starting summer.....

Thursday night I was out on the town late.  Celebrating with my buddies.  We made it through another school year!  We shopped.  Ate chocolate before dinner. Enjoyed  Fellowship.  Ate Sushi and drank tea.  It was perfect.  All in the middle of a tornado watch!

Friday I slept in. Walked the dog.  Worked out.  Went to my moms.  Got a massage.  I'd been saving a gift certificate I got for Christmas!  It was worth the wait.  Then I took the kids to the mall.  Randy brought home pizza for the kids and Chinese for us.  Then we took the kids to Randy's parents house to swim.

It was a great first day of summer.

Change can bring sadness but it is also exciting and wonderful!  
More changes coming soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment