Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Break!

Guess who doesn't have school tomorrow.......ME!  I am VERY excited.  I'm also excited we are done with our first nine weeks of school and we are at or ahead in everything!  Whoooo Hooo! 
We have  only taken off 3 days since we started school: my birthday and the two days after my grandfather died.  So we have been plugging along for some time and I am ready for a long weekend!



I am sick of Algebra!  I think The Boy is too!  Although I do have some good memories of Randy, The Boy, and I trying to figure out Least Common Multiples.  See picture above!  We were a sight! Whew....
The Boy and I laughed so hard.....Randy got the right answer....but boy oh boy was his method complex.
We enjoyed teasing him and he took our antics in good spirit.
The Boys Question...Why Do I Ever Need to Know This????
Hmmmm.....
I actually can't think of one possible reason anyone would need to know this....
So....
I told him he needed to know it so he could pass the test, have a good GPA, do well on the SAT, and get into a good college.

Good Times!

So Excited to Be on Fall Break
and away from Algebra for a few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment