Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekly Update

It's been a lazy week at the Stewart house.  School is getting ready to start back.  We are about pooled out.  A lot of the kids friends are out of town.  So we have mostly just been home.  I've loved it.  The kids not as much!

Audrey and Andrew did get to go to Carowinds with Aunt Stacy.  They both had a great time.  Audrey won a turtle and named him squirrel.  Stacy takes all her nieces and nephews when they turn 8 as their gift.  I think it is such a nice gift.  She needed an extra set of hands because she had Audrey and Gray to take this year.  Andrew got the invite so he was more than happy to chaperon!

While they were off riding roller coasters I stayed home and did a lot of co-op work and we had piano lessons and clogging in the afternoon.

Tuesday was the day of checkups.  Both Audrey and Sophia had theirs.  Poor Sophia had to get 2 shots.  That was the worst of the appointment.  The best; she is officially taller then Mama.  She measured in at 5'6 1/2".  I'm 5'6......

Lydia started dance this week; hip hop, jazz, and lyrical. 

I let Sophia have a sleepover with her friend Joanna.  They had a lot of fun.  Lots of giggles!  I think they stayed up until about 4:00 am.  They were trying to follow in big brothers foot steps and stay up the entire night.  We are still recovering! 
 

 
 


We had a beginning of the school year co-op picnic at the park on Thursday.  It was hot!  I can't believe it's almost time to start back.  I need to get busy!  I am excited to work with these ladies and get to know these sweet families better!


Of course Andrew and Randy left on their big trip to DC to check out American.  They left late on Thursday and will get back tonight!  I'm ready to see them both.  They spent all day Friday on campus.  Andrew LOVES it and Randy says he thinks it may be the perfect fit.  Oh my!  It is a very hard school to get into so I am praying the Lord will either open or close doors.  His will is all I want. 

Saturday they toured the city, they are both such history buffs and Saturday night they went to a Nationals baseball game. 

Today they are going to worship at Capital Hill Baptist Church, have lunch on the mall, and head home!


Jackson has been surrounded by girls all week.  He is so over us.  He wants his Daddy home....NOW!


Audrey's big news: She FINALLY started gymnastics yesterday!  She smiled every. single. minute. of her class.  Adorable!
 
We have been doing some baking this week too.  Trying to stock up the freezer with goodies for all the days I won't have time to bake once school starts!
 


Andrew starts back to school on Wednesday.  We start the following Monday.  Can't believe summer is almost over!


No comments:

Post a Comment