Sunday, August 2, 2015

One of my favorites....

So I don't often want stuff.  I have plenty.  However, once in a while....I really fall in love with something....

A year and half ago or so I went to my friend Linda's house to pick up Sophia.  She had slept over with Linda's daughter JoJo.  It was my first time in her home.  I immediately noticed several pieces of art. 

They were all done by an artist named Nikki McClure.  The pictures are all some snippets of everyday life.  Each piece of art has a verb on it. 

So I FINALLY ordered some.  Mine came in the mail yesterday.  Now they are hanging throughout my house.

In the School Room

 

 

 

 

Persist.....and



Treasure.

In the Kitchen



Please.
This one reminds me of the day my friend Julia came over and taught me how to make pie crust.  Now its my children sneaking in to pinch a bit. LOVE.



Over my Bathtub



Breathe.

By the Front Door



Congregate.  I adore this print.  It is my life.


Stuff doesn't usually matter too much to me.....However I do like these pictures!  They make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment