Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Update!


Last week we were blessed with a loft bed!
Lydia LOVES it!
Thank you Aunt Rhonda!


 I also got to enjoy tea with my mom.


 We went to a tea house in Wake Forest.


Enjoyed having time to visit with my mom!

This picture is from our last day of co-op:


Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner ready before 8:30.
Doesn't happen much....so I took a picture :)


The kids had such a fun day!

This one is a little blurry but still cute!
We spent a LOOONG time at the bank yesterday setting up accounts for all the little ones.
They did great!
They all got to pose for a picture to match their account.
Lincoln wanted to pose too!
CHEESE!
Swim team is in full swing....so my kids have a whole new fashion avenue......accessorizing their swimwear!

Me.....I'm doing a whole lot of waiting and a whole lot of watching.
I am still running.
Monday I was clocking 7 miles when I ran into a brood of turkeys.
They were not friendly.  I think they wanted to eat me!  They were very aggressive.
Whew....running is pretty adventures in these parts!
I ended up having to back track a MILE to get away from them....GRRR....

That is a quick snapshot of our week!
Ready for summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment