Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Loved

It was an emotional, exhausting, sad, long week last week.  Whew.....Very grateful we had a long weekend.  I needed Monday to catch my breath.  It was nice having Randy home. He ran Andrew to his Orthodontist appointment and Sophie to her Oral Surgeon Consult. I was able to work with the little ones on all the school that didn't get done last week!  So nice to be able to get back on track.

This week I'm feeling really loved.  I have been the recipient of so many sweet facebook and email messages.  I have had such sweet phone calls, cards, texts, and face to face conversations.  I have had friends who have helped get my kids where they have needed to be.  Sweet friends that came to one or BOTH of the funerals.  Wow!  


Sisters in Christ have blessed us with freezer meals, delicious foods, PIZZA, ice cream treats!





I feel so blessed and loved.  I know people are praying.  What precious friends I have.

Women and Couples have spent time with us.  My friend let me hang out on her couch and just get away from my house and vent.  They hung out with me at Co-op and let me pour out my heart.  They have gone out to dinner with us and let us just......... be.  They have come to our kids basketball games and just been our friends.



Friendship is a blessing.

I am loved.
Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment