Monday, July 16, 2012

It's a Pirate Life for Me

It's Pirate Week and we have the Red Beards....


and the Blue Beards.....


The competition has been fearce....


We've been outside a lot


Playing all sorts of Pirate Games:
Treasure Dash
It's a Pirate's Life for Me Obstacle Course....
Pass the Cannonball
Cannonball Attack...
Cannonball Blast...

Do you notice a theme?


All this outside play has left me with some hot and thirsty little pirates!



I did let them come inside a little
We made pirate hats from newspaper...



ARGH!!!!


 
We snacked on blue jello with gummy fish and Nilla Waffer Island Cookies


Snack Time!



These girls LOVE each other!



and spent a lot of time sitting in a bucket....


They said it was their boat!


The highlight of EVERY week....


WATER!


Nothing like a little swim to cool off the hottest days!


They hunted for buried treasure!


Made Candy Art
Blue sprinkles + Gummy Fish + Baby Food Bowl=Candy Fish Tank=Happy Kids!


They burnt off lots of wiggly energy and seemed to have a bunch of fun....I bet they slept well too!


I know I did!

Ready for Day 2!!!








 




2 comments:

  1. How fun and creative! You're making some great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I was thinking that was a whole week's worth till I remembered you already posted from last week and I saw your "Ready for Day 2" comment!!

    ReplyDelete