Thursday, August 31, 2017

What's Cooking

So...ya'll....today I'm gonna share THE best salad you have ever had.  It is AmAzinG!  Oh. My. Word!

I have Kary to thank for this addiction.  Kary is my beloved hair dresser!


She not only takes care of all our hair and....and eyebrows...and color....she also recommends great salads.  She told me I HAD to try the Arugula Salad from Radius Pizza in Hillsborough....so I tried it....YUMMY!  However, I'm sorry to say it is also expensive....like $15 a pop if you add salmon.....so I decided I would have to make it at home.  I've eaten like 4 times this week.  I am totally addicted.



Arugula
Feta Cheese
Dried Cranberries
Walnuts (Radius uses peanuts....but the peanuts tasted a little weird to me)
Diced Roasted Sweet potatoes....YES!

Pan seared salmon....not included on salad, but Kary recommended adding it.
Vinaigrette Dressing

You are welcome.  I know I'm your new best friend.


And if you want your kids to think you are awesome....
Make these cookies


1 box cake mix (I used strawberry)
1 regular sized tub Cool Whip (I used reduced fat)
1 egg

Mix
Roll into balls and coat in Powdered Sugar
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes....


So quick I made them before school!
Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of the finished product....
They were cute.
I didn't eat one but my kids LOVED them.

Happy Thursday!



1 comment: