Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Class Clown

We have a new kindergartner at our house!
 
 
She is working hard and doing a great job.
She has fabulous penmanship.
So far she has found it to be very easy.
She's good in math.  She is doing a good job reading.  She has taken off in writing.
Thank you Lord!

 
And yes she still has her fashion sense and her spunk.
Never too much sparkle....

 
We have also decided she is without a doubt our class clown!
 
So.....let me tell you a few of Miss. Funny Bones latest antics....
 
Randy and I have both been working out a lot lately. 
So after one of Randy's latest workouts Audrey turned to him with a straight face and said,
"Did you beef up in prison?" 
Needless to say we rolled.  She is a funny bunny!
I have NO IDEA where that came from!

 
Then last night as she was trimming a few long hairs on the back of Randy's head.....I have no idea why he let her do this.......she said the words you never want to here your hairstylist say....
"Uh-oh.....I see your skeleton now...(long pause for some pondering)........Okay I'm done!"
 
What a sweet, funny, precious little blessing!
Love my Audrey!
She makes life sweet!
 
She is growing up toooooooo fast!
 
 
 

1 comment: