Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Excited!

I've been thinking a bunch about 2010 and reflecting on the year it was...But I've also been thinking about 2011 and I must say: I'm excited!

I'm excited about 2 special gifts I am getting ANY DAY for 2 of my favorite girls (that aren't mine)!!!! but that is all I can say right now because they might be reading.

I'm excited about watching THE GIRL and THE TWINKIE BOY play basketball (it is both of their first time playing an organized team sport)

I'm excited about the couples retreat!

I'm excited about doing Shay's Blog Pondering Scripture Thing.

I'm excited about Randy and I competing in a BIGGEST LOSER competition with his family.

I'm excited about our kids eating healthier.  Thank you Randy for leading this!  You are awesomeness!

I'm excited about making our final car payment! Hello money!

I'm excited about going camping!!!!  IN WASHINGTON DC!!!!  In my in-laws very awesome camper!

I'm excited about seeing THE BOYS Odyssey of the Mind Team present their solution they've been working on.

I'm excited about The Annual Stewart Family Beach Trip.

I'm excited about going to Look Up Lodge and might even try the zip line this time.....I'm trying to be brave!

I'm excited about hand making gifts for people.

I'm excited to see what God has in store for this year.  I'm excited to see His plan unfold AND see some unknowns become known. 

I Don't Like Change....But I Do Like New!
Happy Almost New Year to You!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOoooo...I hope I'm one of your "favorite girls"...but I'm probably too old! We can't decide about the couples retreat? Ya'll want to share a room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's a lot of fun stuff!! I think I'm jealous:)

    ReplyDelete